Monday, August 24, 2009

Are you????

The Time to change....PRK Mantin

I am pro-ISA because I have no desire to live in a democratic society.
I am pro-ISA because I rather live in a society where the rule of law does not prevail.
I am pro-ISA because I rather be governed by arbitrary whims of some individuals.
I am pro-ISA because I support Umno/BN and do not want to give up power.
I am pro-ISA because I would rather see Umno hold on to power at any cost.
I am pro-ISA because I am afraid that Umno will lose its stranglehold on the country.
I am pro-ISA because I don’t care if that law is immoral.
I am pro-ISA because I don’t value human rights.
I am pro-ISA because I don’t know any better.
I am pro-ISA because I find a false sense of security is better than being just.
I am pro-ISA because I cannot figure out the difference between just and unjust.
I am pro-ISA because I rather support a corrupt regime than seek justice.
I am pro-ISA because I feel having a right to trial is overrated.
I am pro-ISA because I could care less about abuse of power.
I am pro-ISA because I am not bothered if we practice torture.
I am pro-ISA because I am in favour of political persecution.
I am pro-ISA because I am afraid of free speech.
I am pro-ISA because I don’t know how to engage in open dialogue.
I am pro-ISA because I am afraid of being exposed.
I am pro-ISA because I endorse one-party rule.
I am pro-ISA because I prefer to live in an authoritarian state.
I am pro-ISA…because I am delusional.

No comments:

Post a Comment